- Wood heaters
- Manufacturers, suppliers & services
- Tips & safety
- 'How to' videos
- Our Association
- Contact us
1. The Application is to be approved by the Association’s Board/Committee Members.
2. The Applicant agrees to abide by the Association’s Rules and Code of Ethics.
3. The Association will rely on the representations and statements by the Applicant in this application for membership.
4. Settlement of all invoices will be due and payable within fourteen (14) days of the date appearing on the invoice, unless alternative arrangements have been agreed upon between the Association and the Applicant. Payment may be made by direct deposit, cheque, MasterCard or Visa.
5. In the event that an outstanding invoice is pursued by an authorised collection agency, the applicant will be liable for any fees incurred by the collection agency.
6. The Applicant agrees to promptly notify the Association of any change of details submitted, i.e. name, address or telephone number etc.
7. The Association has the right to amend the terms and conditions, following the Applicant being provided with seven (7) days notice in writing of any such changes.
In addition to the above Terms and Conditions a Manufacturer/Distributor member is also required to comply with the following;
1. The Applicant agrees to provide sales statistics on a quarterly basis to the Association, and pay the nominated levy as set by the executive of the Association.
2. The Applicant will ensure all units manufactured/imported are tested to the current Australian/New Zealand Standards and hold a current Certificate of Compliance.